Lullaby is a collection of C++ libraries designed to help teams develop virtual and augmented reality experiences.
- High-performance C++ libraries designed for building VR/AR apps.
- Support for full 3D VR environments, including geometric worlds, panoramic images, and spatial audio.
- Entity-Component-System architecture for efficient runtime performance.
- Data-driven development tools for quick iteration.
- Common set of widgets (eg. images, labels, buttons, reticle, etc.) for UI development.
- Material VR: Widgets (eg. images, labels, buttons, reticle, etc.) for building VR UIs.
- Animation system for fluid, responsive UIs and "living" environmental objects.
- Support for Cardboard/Daydream headsets, Daydream VR Controller, and VR Keyboard.
- Java-based API for integration with existing Android applications.
- Used by multiple teams across Google incl: VR Home, Play Store, YouTube, Play Movies, and Earth.
- Multiplatform support: Android, iOS, Linux, and Windows.